Thursday, April 23, 2009

Long Overdue

I more or less forgot about this blog over the past month, but for good reason. Most of you probably already know about this, but it´s been a very crazy past few weeks for me. Here´s the Reader´s Digest version: Towards the end of March I had to be taken to the hospital in Spain for what they thought was kidney stones. Turns out they misdiagnosed me but they couldn´t tell me what the problem was without further tests, so I had to go back to the US. Turns out I had ovarian cysts, so I had a one-day surgery in Charlotte and got them taken care of. All in all I was home for 2.5 weeks. I was really disappointed to miss so much time in Spain, but I´m back here now so I´m just going to make the most of my last two weeks. Plus I was home for final four, so I got to go to Chapel Hill for the national championship - best night ever.

Tomorrow I go to Barcelona for the weekend, and then to a beach in Southern Spain for a few days. After that it´s finals week, then Madrid, and then the eurail travels start, so I´ll definitely have a lot more to write about. ¡Hasta pronto!

1 comment:

  1. have fun! have fun! have fun!!!!! and good luck on your finals!

    ReplyDelete